HMI / User interface
The user interface - the control center of our machines. Comprehensive and consistent concept for all our machine types, whether standard or custom machines.
Our user interface, developed with usability experts, operators and industrial designers, simplifies setup and operating of the machines for your staff.
A distinct structure, meaningful icons as well as a smooth navigation are providing a user-experience like you are used to from the latest consumer electronic devices. New users quickly find their way around.
Overview of functions:
- Clear and functional user interface
- Intuitive user guidance
- Destinct user and format management
- Comprehensive diagnostic functions
- 21 CFR Part 11 konformes Audit-Trail
- Electronic Signature
- Data acquisition for OEE and production figures
- Connection to SCADA/MES via OPC-UA possible
- Pack ML compliant PLC program structure (operating states and modes)
- Use in GxP environment through software development according to GAMP5
- Optional batch management
- Optional connection to customer domain via LDAP/Active Directory
The automation technology of our machines integrates seamlessly into your IoT environment and is perfectly fitted for the future.
Control Panel Hardware
The user interface of Christ Packing Systems runs on powerful CES Touch-it XELO hardware:
- Capacitive touch display, multi-touch capable
- Robust aluminum housing with easy to clean glass touch surface
- IP65 protected, against dust and water spray
- High-resolution, high-contrast and with a viewing angle of 80° always easy to read
- Fast industrial PC-based hardware, with multi-core processor
- Fast SSD hard disk and spaciously dimensioned main memory
- Integrated UPS to protect against data loss in case of power failure
- Import and export of data via USB or Ethernet
- Optional remote maintenance via gateway hardware
- Optional integration of an RFID reader
Our operating panels feature a pleasant look and feel and are mounted at ergonomic height. The viewing angle is fully adjustable for the user. If beneficial to ergonomics, our operating panels are mounted on swivel arms so that they are always available where they are needed by the operator.
The control concept of the machines is based on a touch screen design. The most essential functions such as start, stop and acknowledgement of messages are additionally implemented as hardware buttons to provide the best possible efficiency and flexibility in machine operation.
Long-term hardware availability is guaranteed.
HMI / User interface
Cartoner, Film wrappers, Case packers, Palletizers
With our product configurator you can configure your desired product quickly and easily online.
Your contact to Christ Packing Systems
Free advise | Tel: +49 8332 910-0
You are a business customer and have any questions, requests or suggestions about our products and solutions? Or do you have general questions for the company or problems with this website?
Please contact us directly. We look forward to helping you!