Your film wrapping machine from Christ Packing Systems
FilmTeq Stretch wrapping and full overwraping machines - Transparent technology, visible success, highest efficiency
Machines of the FilmTeq series collate products and pack them in film. It is possible to hold the collations together with a banderole, with an extra wide banderole and lateral shrinking or with a full overwrap.
The compact design and flexible feeding modules of our FilmTeq machines allow us to meet the most diverse requirements. Designed with GMP focus for pharmaceutical production; with added value for use in almost all industries.
Bundling or packaging products with minimal material usage; with a machine from the FilmTeq series.
Stretch banding machines
FilmTeq 250 / 500
FilmTeq 250 / 500 – the completely modular film machine
The powerful and changeable film machine series for tightly banded or shrunk containers. Another evolutionary stage of our film machines, which have been tried and tested for decades.
Faster, more ergonomic and more flexible than ever before. Latest generation of our patent pending sealing system, tool-free format change and only 1 format part in the basic machine.
Out-of-the-box customization through modular concept. Convertible and suitable for a variety of packaged goods. The width variants 250 and 500 allow an optimal footprint for each packaged good size. The FilmTeq 250 allows film widths up to 250mm, FilmTeq 500 up to 500mm.
All process steps can be observed from outside. The operating side is equipped with transparent doors throughout. A light beacon integrated into the cladding and a special distance view on the operating panel ensure that the operating status is always clearly visible.
Highlights of FilmTeq 250/500 model series
- Stacker or turning stacker for flexibility in grouping
- Ergonomic and GMP compliant balcony design with large solid doors
- Optimized for fast line clearance and easy cleaning
- Fast film roll change with automatic film clamping mandrels and easy film threading
- Long running time due to film rolls up to 400 mm diameter
- Controlled foil presetting, foil minimum, foil end and foil tear monitoring
- Reliable format changeover with RFID identification of format parts
- Status indicators integrated in the main assemblies for fast fault localization
- The basic configuration allows the most compact version of our film machines
- Small footprint and direct successor of our very popular model FilmTeq 3030
- Quick format change: no tools, only 1 format part and convenient adjustment
- Suitable for cartons and block-shaped products
- Optional film splicer and shrink tunnel
- Broad range of feeding and grouping modules
- Different layout variants (in-line, 90°-feed, Z-offset)
- Fast format change: no tools, very few format parts, convenient adjustment
- Stacker, screw, or robot in-feed
- Suitable for a wide range of different packaged goods (bottles, vials, tubes, boxes, etc.)
- Optional film splicer and shrink tunnel
- Two or three-lane feeding and foil sealing
- Increased throughput at small footprint due to parallelized processes
- Quick format change without tools, very few format parts, convenient adjustment
- Suitable for a wide range of different packaged goods (bottles, vials, tubes, cartons, etc.)
- Optional multi-track film splicer and shrink tunnel
Allround film wrapper
FilmTeq 4510U – Full overwrap and stretch banding– it is not either or, but both. Both types of wrapping with just one versatile machine
- Our well approved all-rounder. Packs with stretch banderole, shrink packs or x-folded full wrap on one machine. Suitable for cartons and block-shaped products.
- Stretch banding with PE film and full over wrap with PP film.
- Bridge-Balcony design. Robust and easily accessible. Quick format change: very few format parts and convenient adjustment. Optimized for fast line clearance.
- Stacker or turning stacker for flexibility in terms of product collations. Tear perforation, optional.
- Full servo version as standard
- Automatic film clamping mandrels
- Film minimum and film breakage monitoring
- Optional bundle completeness monitoring
FilmTeq Schrink 300 / 500 – Thigh film wrapping
Heat tunnel for shrinking of film bundles with film overhang. Thermal application of the protruding foil. Global heat input by circulating hot air or punctual heat application by hot air blower.
Powerful heating elements ensure perfect shrinking results even at high throughput rates. Sensitive temperature control, comprehensive adjustment options for the air flow and high-grade insulating materials ensure minimized energy consumption.
For temperature-sensitive products, the FilmTeq Shrink 300/500 is available with a shutdown-offset and throughput control. This ensures that products are safely transported out of the hot zone even in case of a power failure.
The FilmTeq Shrink 300/500 can be equipped with a cooling fan in the outlet area for fast cooling of shrink packs.
FilmTeq Shrink 300/500 is available in different lengths. Thus, an ideal version for your product can always be used.
FilmTeq Splicer – Uninterrupted production with quick film splicing
Automatic changing of film rolls for uninterrupted production. The end of a film roll is automatically sealed to the start of the next film roll during machine operation without stopping production.
Equipping a foil machine with a splicer increases the efficiency of your production and offers more flexibility to the operating personnel. With the FilmTeq Splicer, film rolls can be changed quickly and easily thanks to automatic film clamping mandrels.
The FilmTeq Splicer is equipped with a pulse sealing system. Energy-saving and instantly ready for use without heating up time.
To match your FilmTeq film machine, variants in different widths are available; for single lane as well as for multi-lane machines.
Cartoner, Film wrappers, Case packers, Palletizers
With our product configurator you can configure your desired product quickly and easily online.
You are a business customer and have any questions, requests or suggestions about our products and solutions? Or do you have general questions for the company or problems with this website? Please contact us directly. We look forward to helping you!
Contact us!Ronnie Schele
Tel: +49 8332 910 207
Christ Packing Systems GmbH & Co. KG